… investing in people, building stronger families
Do you want to own a home?
Do you have income of at least $800 per month?
Are you willing to work to improve your credit if necessary?
If the answers are yes then let’s get you a house!
Here is what we will do:
- We will work with you to help you qualify for permanent mortgage financing. If you have credit challenges, we will help you overcome them.
- Once you qualify for permanent financing, we will search out possible homes that can meet your needs for your consideration.
- Together we will agree on the house that best meets your needs and your financial realities.
- We will purchase the house and then make all needed repairs and upgrades to bring the house up to standards.
- If you are not qualified for a mortgage loan high enough to afford the house, we will sell you the home at a price that will make it affordable to you by making a partial loan to you that will be forgiven over five years as long as you continue to live in the home.
Here is what you will do until your home loan closes:
- Sign a program agreement and sales contract that covenants your intention to remain in the program and maintain eligibility once you are eligible for permanent mortgage financing.
- Maintain your on-time payments to maintain your credit.
- Take out no new loans or co-sign for any loan.
- Make no changes in marital status or household size.
- Make a decision on the house we will purchase and make appropriate homebuyer choices on renovations and finishes.
- Agree to purchase the home as soon as the renovation is complete.
- Get credit ready so we can qualify you for a low-interest, fixed income home loan.
- As soon as you qualify, sign agreement and we will begin to search for a home.
- We will select a home and sign a sales contract.
- We will conduct an environmental review to make the house is safe.
- We will determine all repairs that need to be made.
- We will complete repairs and order all needed inspections.
- We will file paperwork and house will move toward closing.
Get started! Go to clinchpowell.net, download a pre-purchase application and return or call us at 865-828-5927.
CPRC&D is a 501C3 not-for-profit organization, an equal opportunity employer and fair housing provider, HUD approved housing counseling agency and TN licensed mortgage broker, NMLS #195063.
The content of this page in a printable format.