Historic Churches Project
Have you heard about the Rutledge Historic Churches Restoration Project and want to know how you can support this project?
Although both buildings are still standing, they are in desperate need of repair. The foundations are weakened, and work needs to be done to ensure they remain safe structurally. In addition to the foundations, both churches need other repairs such as roofs, flooring, working bathrooms, etc.
If you are inspired to help us save these churches and create beautiful community spaces in Rutledge for generations to come, there are multiple ways to support the Rutledge Historic Churches Restoration Project.
- By computer. Make your donation by clicking the "Donate Now" button above.
- By cell phone. Text the word 'DONATE' to 855-680-3778 to make an online donation.
- By mail or in person. If you prefer to write a check, you can mail it or drop it off at the Clinch-Powell office at 7995 Rutledge Pike or at the Citizens Bank & Trust at 8335 Rutledge Pike in Rutledge. Please write on your check which church you want to support. If you drop it off at the bank, ask to deposit it into the account to support the Henderson Chapel. If you want your donation to support the Rutledge Presbyterian Church, tell the bank teller so that it will be applied appropriately.
- Volunteer your time and spread the word!
Donations can be as small as $10 and can be one-time, monthly or annual, your choice. All donations may be tax deductible.
Your support, large or small, is sincerely appreciated!
When you give to Clinch-Powell you support a vital organization that is 32 years strong as a 501c3 not-for-profit organization. Your tax deductible gift will make a difference as we begin the next 30 years serving our communities, our people and our environment!
Our administrative costs are less than 10% so you can be sure your dollars go to support program services that change lives. See our latest Accomplishments and our most recent Audited Financial Statement here to learn more.
Other ways to give:
- Credit or Debit: Donate over the phone at 865.828.5927
- Check: Please mail to PO Box 379, Rutledge, TN 37861
- Supply Donations: Click here for a current list of items needed.
We would love to have you as a volunteer, whether you are a scout, student, retiree, or an engaged community member! Here are some examples of volunteer activities we may have available. Please contact us for current opportunities.
- Office tasks such as shredding, copying, mailing information, etc.
- Landscaping / Property clean-up
- Community Service Project support
- Marketing / Outreach
We are always seeking new relationships with other organizations or donors in the community. If you are interested in:
- Hosting an event or fundraiser
- Offering or sponsoring education/training for staff
- Sponsoring a program or service
- Teaming up to offer a program or service
- or any other type of partnership, please contact us!